Networker

Re: [Networker] Unable to backup indexs on a filesystem

2006-04-21 02:23:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Unable to backup indexs on a filesystem
From: Anuj Mediratta <anuj AT ACE-DATA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:51:27 +0530
Hi Damien,

Indexes automatically get backed up everytime you backup a client. You can
check this as a Save Set when you start a group backup.

You can additionally take a cold backup of /nsr folder defining as the save
set in another client. Check if there is any error at the end of this
backup.

Regards,
Anuj Mediratta