Networker

[Networker] Error Messages-Networker 7.1(Windows)

2006-04-09 17:02:38
Subject: [Networker] Error Messages-Networker 7.1(Windows)
From: rrevuru AT GMAIL DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 16:58:19 -0400
Hello:

I have 4 hosts which i have scheduled to backup everynight 11:55pm. I am
seeing the following error messages on the "Details" of the "Group"

"Unsuccessful Savesets"-  ns1.example.com C:\Exampleshare timestamp nsrexec:
System Error: Connection Refused

It happens only to this host. I did login to host, and i can intiate a
manual back from the client side, and it starts fine. I just wanted to see
if there is a communication between the server and client.

I am not sure what is going on. Any insight will be helpful

Thanks,