Networker

Re: [Networker] Backing up Mail Boxes Twice on Exchange 2003

2006-03-31 03:18:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] Backing up Mail Boxes Twice on Exchange 2003
From: Simon <simon AT HORIZON.HUJI.AC DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:13:49 +0300
Change the "Client retries" in Groups to zero.

--
Simon

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006, Rich Bonfoey wrote:

Hello

When backing up our exchange server, to our Networker server ( Solaris 9, NW
7.2.1 ), we are suddenly backing up personal mail boxes twice.  It completes
one and then starts up again and it takes 11 hours now versus 1.5 hours This
started after a tech , accidentally powered of the Exchange cluster.  He
then thought it would be a good idea to fail the cluster from the primary to
secondary.  And that's when the problem started.  The individual says there
is nothing wrong with the config on the Exchange cluster .   On the NW
server all looks fine.  Does anyone have a suggestion  what might be up.

Richard Bonfoey
The News Tribune
Information Systems
Successfully Meeting the Business Needs of
The News Tribune through Information Technology

"signoff networker" in the

"signoff networker" in the