Networker

Re: [Networker] Delete individual saveset

2006-03-30 13:33:13
Subject: Re: [Networker] Delete individual saveset
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 13:29:38 -0500
On Mar 30, 2006, at 11:04 AM — 3/30/06, Kathleen wrote:

So you can not remove a single saveset from tape? That is unfortunate!

One issue that I have experienced with my SUN installation is volumes that have an aborted saveset on them, do not automatically recycle. All the other savesets show recyc, but the aborted ss remains in the aborted state
and does not recycle the tapes.  (NetWorker 6.1.3.Build.428 Power
Edition/60)

That's still the case with version 7.2.1. I do not know if its any different with 7.3.

"signoff networker" in the