Networker

[Networker] Savegroup completion notices missing?

2006-03-29 08:58:52
Subject: [Networker] Savegroup completion notices missing?
From: Diane Rolland <drolland AT KDINET DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 07:49:32 -0600
I have been backing up some linux systems with NetWorker 7.1.2 for some
time.  For these groups, I have Autostart Disabled because I issue a savegrp
command in a cron job (the cron job does other backup related things).  I
receive the Savegroup completion notice via email.

Now, I have added a group of Wintel systems; these I have the Autostart
Enabled to allow it to run at a specific time rather than through a cron
job.  However, I don't seem to be getting the Savegroup completion notices.

Do I only get the notices if savegrp is used?  Or do I have something
misconfigured?

Thanks in Advance,
Diane