Networker

Re: [Networker] Licensing

2006-03-23 15:06:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] Licensing
From: Davina Treiber <DavinaTreiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 20:04:59 +0000
Scalise, Kathleen (NSTS.JAX) wrote:
Matt:

The LINUX client pak I have, wouldn't the LINUX clients show up under
them?  If not, then why do I need the LINUX ClientPak?  License type
D38?

Well just to reiterate what Matt said, you need a Linux client pak in order to backup ANY Linux clients to a non-Linux NetWorker server. Your report shows a Linux ClientPak and 7 clients, that looks perfectly normal to me. What else would you expect to see?

Kathleen Scalise
Asst. Vice President
Network Services and Technology Support
Merrill Lynch - Jacksonville, Florida