Networker

[Networker] Networker Newbie

2006-03-23 09:52:00
Subject: [Networker] Networker Newbie
From: rrevuru AT GMAIL DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:40:31 -0500
Hello:

I am totally a newbie for networker. I have did a good reading of the
documentation, and there are some questions which were not answered.

1. How do make the tapes re-usable( I did some reading on "Browse and
Retention Policy" chapter, and it said that unless the tapes reach time set
on browse and retention policy, tapes wouldnt be re-usable.

2. Once the time on Browse and Retention expires, how do we make the tapes
re-usable.

Thanks,