Networker

[Networker] NDMP Restore

2006-03-21 11:25:12
Subject: [Networker] NDMP Restore
From: michael welch <gixxer2k4 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:13:04 -0500
We are trying to restore aprox 75GB of data to one of our Netapp filers. The
LTO3 tape has 604GB od data on it and since we had DIRECT= set to N it reads
the entire tape. then fails around 500GB. We have tried different volume, we
are able to restore different data to the same filer. we can't break this
restore down and restore part of it, because it still fails. If we try to
restore it to our other netapp filer to then move it; the filer crashes.
Please help

--
Mike Welch