Networker

Re: [Networker] cloning or staging policy for D2D2T architecture

2006-03-06 10:12:16
Subject: Re: [Networker] cloning or staging policy for D2D2T architecture
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 10:09:04 -0500
Hi Rich

Could you use NetWorker V7.3's ability to set different retention periods
for different clone copies?  That way, you could set your original AFTD
backups to expire in two weeks, and set the clone copies on tape to have a
different, longer retention period.

tl

Terry Lemons
CLARiiON Appliance Engineering
CLARiiON Application Solutions Integration
EMC²
where information lives
4400 Computer Drive, MS D239
Westboro MA 01580