Networker

Re: [Networker] New library won't autoload tapes

2006-02-24 11:31:23
Subject: Re: [Networker] New library won't autoload tapes
From: Matthew Huff <mhuff AT OX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:29:38 -0500
Turns out to be a simplier problem. We had a duplicate bar codes in
another library that were unlabeled and therefore weren't in the list of
volumes. It would be nice if Networker would show some sort of error
that told you that....

----
Matthew Huff       | One Manhattanville Rd
Dir of Operations  | Purchase, NY 10577
OTA LLC            | Phone: 914-460-4039
www.otaotr.com     | Fax: 914-460-4139