Networker

Re: [Networker] How to save primary server's index to storage node?

2006-02-23 12:45:17
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to save primary server's index to storage node?
From: Anuj Mediratta <anuj AT ACE-DATA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:13:36 +0530
Yes, Index & Bootstrap need to be two separate entries.

Cloning should be a good option for duplicating index tapes but I think
dedicating a drive for a group of for indexes is never a good idea. If this
drive fails, the respective group & pool are bound to wait.

Regards,
Anuj Mediratta
Phone: +919312634262
To know more about our services, do log on to www.ace-data.com