Networker

[Networker] RE : [Networker] Oracle backup problem

2006-02-15 11:16:24
Subject: [Networker] RE : [Networker] Oracle backup problem
From: "Faidherbe, Thierry" <Thierry.Faidherbe AT HP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:09:51 +0100
It is a lic issue. From Networker admin,
what's license description for your oracle rman lic(s) ?
Isn't it a Oracle lic for Windows ?

Kind regards - Bien cordialement - Vriendelijke groeten,
Thierry FAIDHERBE
HP Services - Storage Division
Tru64 Unix and Legato Enterprise Backup Solutions Consultant
*********     ********* HEWLETT - PACKARD
*******   h     ******* 1 Rue de l'aeronef/Luchtschipstraat
******   h       ****** 1140 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
*****   hhhh pppp *****
*****  h h p  p   ***** 100/102 Blv de la Woluwe/Woluwedal
***** h h pppp    ***** 1200 Bruxelles/Brussel/Brussels
******   p       ****** BELGIUM
*********     ********* Phone : +32 (0)2 / 729.85.42
                        Mobile : +32 (0)498/ 94.60.85
                        Fax : +32 (0)2 / 729.88.30
    I N V E N T         Email/MSN : thierry.faidherbe(at)hp.com
                        Internet : http://www.hp.com/ <http://www.hp.com/>