Networker

Re: [Networker] Oracle backup problem

2006-02-15 10:35:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] Oracle backup problem
From: Vernon Harris <harriv00 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 07:32:29 -0800
Tim,
I haven't had any experience configuring rman on
Networker, but much on Netbackup.  From your error
message it looks much the same.  I would bet that your
problem is that on the oracle client, the rman
software is not installed or not installed correctly.
Verify that all necessary steps in the install
procedure on the client is setup properly and oracle
backup type is designated on the networker server.