Networker

[Networker] Oracle backup problem

2006-02-15 08:26:44
Subject: [Networker] Oracle backup problem
From: Tim Verbois <Tim.Verbois AT ET.VLAANDEREN DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 14:24:26 +0100
Hello,

I'm trying to backup an oracle server to our central backup server.  He
makes a connection, but when he want to start sending data, I get the
following error message:

RMAN-00571: ===========================================================
RMAN-00571: ===========================================================
RMAN-03009: failure of backup command on t1 channel at 02/15/2006 14:18:35
ORA-19506: failed to create sequential file,
name="/FULL_MERCATOA_07hbfm5q/", parms=""
ORA-27028: skgfqcre: sbtbackup returned error
ORA-19511: Error received from media manager layer, error text:
   nwora_open_backup: unable to start save session with server buux2:
The feature
"NetWorker Module for Oracle, UNIX Client/1" is not properly enabled for
client
 s110296-bu.vlaanderen.be.

s110296 is our client.  Does anyone has more experience in this?

Thank you,

--
Tim Verbois
EDS-Telindus