Networker

Re: [Networker] nsradmin, savegroup completion

2006-02-15 00:30:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] nsradmin, savegroup completion
From: "Ballinger, John M" <john.ballinger AT PNL DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 21:26:25 -0800
Try setting up a command in the "savegrp completion" notification to run
a script that's passed the entire savegroup completion log in stdin.
Then parse the log for the correct group you're interested in and if
found parse in the same line the existence of the string "0 Failed" and
you have a successful savegrp completed.

John