Networker

[Networker] 3rd Party Utility to Push NW Installation

2006-02-08 14:22:31
Subject: [Networker] 3rd Party Utility to Push NW Installation
From: "Fowler, Carter" <CFowler AT LONDON DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 14:21:16 -0500
Hi all;

I was wondering if someone out there has used a 3rd party utility to
push a NetWorker installation for 7.x.  Our servers are a mix of Windows
2000 & 2003 and currently policy does not allow SMS to attach to our
servers.  At present our environment is relatively small but as it grows
it would be nice not to have to perform each installation locally.

Cheers,

Carter Fowler
Hardware Services Technician
City of London