Networker

Re: [Networker] MMinfo Command

2006-02-07 03:22:58
Subject: Re: [Networker] MMinfo Command
From: Davina Treiber <DavinaTreiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 08:21:33 +0000
Darren Dunham wrote:
Is there a way to get the slot # along with the volume # with the mminfo
command

No.  The slot isn't stored in the media database.

Getting the slot would be one reason I might parse nsrjb.

Another way would be to parse the "volumes" attribute of the jukebox
resource in nsradmin.

printf "show volumes\nprint type:nsr jukebox\n" | /usr/sbin/nsradmin -i -

In my experience the latter method is a lot quicker than running nsrjb, and is also preferable if your library is controlled by a storage node.

"signoff networker" in the