Networker

Re: [Networker] License Audit Help

2006-01-31 15:19:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] License Audit Help
From: Itzik Meirson <imeirson AT MBI.CO DOT IL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 22:16:41 +0200
As you are trying to get all enablers defined you could try:
Echo "print type: nsr license" | nsradmin -s BackupServerName >
BackupServerName-enablers.txt
To get the list of clients and used licenses for each server you could
use:
nsrlic -vs BackupServerName > BackupServerName-clients.txt
Keep in mind that "nsrlic" will probably miss some of the clients and
licenses if it is prior to 7.2.1 or 7.1.4.
Itzik