Networker

Re: [Networker] Delegating Responsibilities...

2006-01-27 10:43:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] Delegating Responsibilities...
From: Laurence Moughan <Laurence.Moughan AT AERLINGUS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:39:22 +0000
1.   All below are able to be run commandline and thus can be sudo'ed to
your ops accounts

2.  Ive not had a close look at the built in usergroups in nw72 but im
sure there are configureable.

3. operations console is available for 7.2 and up

>>> Brian Gregg <[email protected]> 01/27/06 3:36  >>>
Ok,

How do I add say an 'Operator' user group.

B.

--

| Brian D. Gregg                 |                              |

..For low fares and great deals on hotels, car hire and travel insurance visit
http://www.aerlingus.com
are addressed.  Any review, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately and delete
the material.