Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Client Version

2006-01-25 01:53:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Client Version
From: Tim Verbois <Tim.Verbois AT ET.VLAANDEREN DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 07:47:08 +0100
That shouldn't be a problem, but it is not supported by Legato, so, at
your own risk.

But, we ran Networker server 5.5 with clients ranging from 5.5 to 6 for
years and even clients on version 7.  We never had 1 problem, so I don't
think it will be a problem, but off course, no support...

Tim

--
Tim Verbois
EDS-Telindus