Networker

Re: [Networker] configuring acsls controlled library into Network er

2006-01-19 16:15:54
Subject: Re: [Networker] configuring acsls controlled library into Network er
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:09:10 -0500
What operating system are you running jbconfig on?  If it's Windows, you
need to install a StorageTek application called LibAttach on your Windows
system, before running jbconfig.

Hope this helps.
tl

Terry Lemons
CLARiiON Appliance Engineering
CLARiiON Application Solutions Integration
EMC²
where information lives
4400 Computer Drive, MS D239
Westboro MA 01580