Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Version Question

2006-01-18 18:02:46
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Version Question
From: Albert Eddie Contractor AFRPA CIO/IT <Eddie.Albert AT AFRPA.PENTAGON.AF DOT MIL>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:50:49 -0500
What no 7.3 Networker Servers? <grin> Sorry had to ask that! <grin>

Major issue is compatibility both HW & SW that you are backing up. We
still have some Banyan Vines Servers we are backing up with older
versions of Legato as well.

191 Servers, interesting how many data centers?

There must be a way consolidating and sharing data storage nodes with
all of your OS's and applications and consolidating those Networker
Servers down to something wicked fast, wicked cool... Oh and did I
mention probably wicked expensive to setup! <Grin>

Semper Fidelis, /ALE