Networker

Re: [Networker] Downgrading 7.3 > 7.2.1 - problems with nsrmmdbd

2006-01-18 11:30:01
Subject: Re: [Networker] Downgrading 7.3 > 7.2.1 - problems with nsrmmdbd
From: Hrvoje Crvelin <Hcrvelin AT ORCHESTRA DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 17:27:59 +0100
Oscar,

I believe somewhere is docs it says clearly that you can't go back.  I know I
read it somewhere in 7.3 docs.  Don't tell me you played with production
system?     Open official call and see what they say, but as I said before...
it did say that there is no going back...

Cheers,

Created by Orchestra Service GmbH (http://www.orchestra.de)

contains information which may be confidential and which may also be
privileged.
Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee)
you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.
If you received it in error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been scanned
for the presence of malicious code, vandals & computer viruses.