Networker

[Networker] SAVEPNPC TIMEOUT syntax?

2006-01-12 23:09:08
Subject: [Networker] SAVEPNPC TIMEOUT syntax?
From: Ultra Kiasu <ultrakiasu AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 12:03:19 +0800
How could I use the relative time format with savepnpc?
I could only use the absolute format as in "12:00pm" noon.
Any backup exceeding the 12:00pm noon will regard as failed.

But occasionally, I would need to run my backup adhoc at odd hours, and it
would fail if the above restriction at the RES file come in place if i start
my backup slightly earlier than the timeout stated absolute time.

I would like to use the relative timeout, but my previous few attempt
failed. The system don't seems to accept the format i used.

timeout: "4 hours";

Is this format only valid for certain platform? or certain release?
I am using Legato Networker 7.1.2 on HPUX 11.11

Hope someone could help...

Thanks