Networker

Re: [Networker] AW: [Networker] nsrclone question

2006-01-10 14:12:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] AW: [Networker] nsrclone question
From: "William M. Fennell" <William.Fennell AT CHANNING.HARVARD DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:06:18 -0500
That didn't work.
I just did this:
To get volumes from this weekend with Default pool savesets:
mminfo -m -q 'savetime > January 6','savetime < January 9' -q pool=Default\ >/tmp/savesets
to clone those volumes to Longterm:
nsrclone -b 'Longterm' -f /tmp/savesets.txt

William M. Fennell
UNIX Administrator
Channing Laboratory

Christo Papadoulis wrote:

Try this:

nsrclone -S `mminfo -r ssid -q 'pool=Longterm,! incomplete,savetime>last
saturday,savetime<last monday'`

Christo