Networker

Re: [Networker] Long term retention question

2006-01-05 16:19:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] Long term retention question
From: Davina Treiber <DavinaTreiber AT PEEVRO.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 21:18:46 +0000
Christian Koelbl wrote:
Hello, Does anyone know what the max is in terms of retention in networker?
I've tried 99 years and it wasn't happy.

I think at the moment there is a limit of some time in 2038. Something to do with Unix times since the epoch. I expect it will change as 2038 gets a little nearer.

"signoff networker" in the