Networker

[Networker] Question on Networker Barcode sequence?

2006-01-03 20:25:36
Subject: [Networker] Question on Networker Barcode sequence?
From: Ultra Kiasu <ultrakiasu AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:10:46 +0800
I had a tape retention of one week, and I had labelled tape with "match
barcode", where I had tapes with barcode label "001" to "014".

If I labelled these tape, the volume id would be 001 to 014.

After 1 week, if I relabelled the "001" tape after one week, would the
networker pick the 008 or 001 as next tape for use?

Thanks.