Networker

Re: [Networker] Default Notifications

2005-12-30 08:00:18
Subject: Re: [Networker] Default Notifications
From: "Scalise, Kathleen (NSTS.JAX)" <kathleen_scalise AT ML DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 07:54:56 -0500
Itzik:

Thanks, I checked the daemon.log...nothing in there and I am still on
6.1.3.  Looking back, I hadn't received an email since 12/22 at 10:37
am.  I did restart Legato on 12/23, but the problem was before then.
I'll keep looking!

Kathleen Scalise
Asst. Vice President
Network Services and Technology Support