Networker

Re: [Networker] Disk Backup Volume Size Restriction

2005-12-15 07:04:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] Disk Backup Volume Size Restriction
From: Anuj Mediratta <anuj AT ACE-DATA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 17:30:59 +0530
Hi Mark,

I don't think there is a limit to this. It would take 100% of the available
from the file system.

However, there are two things to consider -

1.                Maximum save sets allowed on the volume would be 270,000.

2.                I would like to create multiple folders/partitions and
mount them as individual drives so that I get the flexibility of multiple
backups by having multiple drives and also overcome the maximum save sets
limit.

Regards,

Anuj Mediratta

Phone: +919312634262