Networker

Re: [Networker] mmrecov trouble

2005-12-14 13:38:20
Subject: Re: [Networker] mmrecov trouble
From: Dag Nygren <dag AT NEWTECH DOT FI>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:35:42 +0200
Kernel is self-built 2.4.32 (just like on the old system, the Redhat kernels are unusable on this Dell system). I also set NSR_DEV_TAPE_FILE_SIZE_LTO_ULTRIUM to 131072.

Any ideas?

dmesg output?
contents of /var/log/messages ?

Seems like a real I/O error to me. The kernel probably have an idea about what is wrong.

Dag

"signoff networker" in the