Networker

[Networker] Andrew Bridgeman/UK/Corus is out of the office.

2005-12-14 11:45:08
Subject: [Networker] Andrew Bridgeman/UK/Corus is out of the office.
From: Andrew Bridgeman <Andrew.Bridgeman AT CORUSGROUP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:45:39 +0000
I will be out of the office starting  14/12/2005 and will not return until
19/12/2005.

In my absence please contact Mike Twelves on 02476 241233 or alternatively
please e-mail mike.twelves AT corusgroup DOT com.
This transmission is confidential and must not be used or disclosed by
anyone other than the intended recipient. Neither Corus Group Plc nor
any of its subsidiaries can accept any responsibility for any use or
misuse of the transmission by anyone.