Networker

[Networker] Update to Cloning Problem

2005-12-12 11:00:13
Subject: [Networker] Update to Cloning Problem
From: Pat DeCelie <pdecelie AT SIAC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:53:03 -0500
Legato Admins

HP-UX 11.11
NSR   7.1.3
HW    RP3440
Lib   ACSLS Silo

I wanted to update everyone on this. We migrated from an L3000 NSR server
to RP3440 and then experienced cloning problems. We received I/O errors
which caused the cloning to fail.  The problem turned out to be a loose
fiber connection.  After it was reseated, the problem went away.  My thanks
also to Maarten Boot for his input.

Pat