Networker

Re: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Networker Problem: Unable to Receive from Client side and Unable to send from server side

2005-12-09 07:58:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Networker Problem: Unable to Receive from Client side and Unable to send from server side
From: "YUUNI, OSAY OSMAN" <o.yuuni AT AFDB DOT ORG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:55:35 +0100
Hi,

There are no firewalls involved with this client.  Nsradmin -p nsrexecd -s
<clientname> with print, prints out the following information about the client:

nsradmin> print
                        type: NSRLA;
                        name: <clientname>;
                     version: "Legato NetWorker 7.1.3.Build.404 ";
                     servers: <servername>;
               administrator: "group=Administrators,host=localhost",
                              "group=Administrators,host=<clientname>",
                              "isroot,host=<servername>";
                        arch: Windows 2000;
                    CPU type: INTEL_PENTIUM;
                machine type: server;
                          OS: Windows 2000 5.0;
           NetWorker version: 7.1.3.Build.404;
              client OS type: Windows NT Server on Intel;
                        CPUs: 1;
                     MB used: 17147;
                  IP address: 192.168.140.28;

This confirms that the server talks to the client but I don't understand why I
keep getting the rpc error.  What is strange is that it had been working for
months and with no changes made to either side it stopped working.

------------------------------------
African Development Bank
YUUNI, Osay Osman
Snr Network Engineer