Networker

[Networker] Windows ASR recovery

2005-12-05 10:09:47
Subject: [Networker] Windows ASR recovery
From: Shawn Cox <shawn.cox AT PCCA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 08:52:41 -0600
So what's the latest word on ASR recoveries in the Window's to Windows world? Going through the archives of NETWORKER-L this weekend and there seems to be lots of bugs open and unsuccessful ASR recoveries. I am able to get the mini-client up and responding to pings, but the mini-client cannot initiate a connection with the backup server that is sitting right next to it on the same subnet and switch. All I get is a message from the mini-client stating "waiting for the backup server to come online..."

--Shawn

"signoff networker" in the