Networker

[Networker] NW 7.1.1 media sdlt220 versus sdlt320

2005-12-05 07:24:42
Subject: [Networker] NW 7.1.1 media sdlt220 versus sdlt320
From: milan galko <mgalko AT CPE DOT SK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:17:03 +0100
Hi  all,
I have a great problem in customers . We have instaled there a library with SDLT320 drives. During migration of old media (writed on drives SDLT220) we had problems with inventori. After setting up time out on drives in jukebox the inventori was finished, but back-up jobs with media which were writen in 220 drives
were unsuccessful.
After loading was finshed, media sdlt220 in drive sdlt320 this drive is calibrationing for using media 220 , when this calibration is proccesing, hp-ux make this drive to state NO-HW.
Configuration:
L700 mc 3.09.01
sdlt320 mc v83
sn3300 fw 5.6.4f
networker  7.1.1  for hp-ux 64 bit
hp-ux 11.11
fc hba  A5158A
Can you help me?
Have you been solving this kind of problem?

MGO

"signoff networker" in the