Networker

Re: [Networker] Release date for NW 7.3 ???

2005-12-01 18:38:34
Subject: Re: [Networker] Release date for NW 7.3 ???
From: Scott Larsen <slarsen AT CASCORP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 15:34:33 -0800
Dag Nygren wrote:

The reason for this is that the udev/devfs creates new /dev/sg?? when Networker tries to find out which sg to use for addressing the jukebox. I edited the conf file, limiting the number of /dev/sg:s to present and got rid of that problem. I
can post the edit needed when I get back in the office tomorrow if you are
interested.

I would be interested. (Other Linux users on the list might be as well)...
Thanks, Dag!

Scott Larsen
Network Architect
Cascade Corporation