Networker

[Networker] Error in a custom schedule

2005-11-24 17:04:35
Subject: [Networker] Error in a custom schedule
From: Pierpa <pierpaolo.frassino AT SOLVEIT DOT IT>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 16:56:09 -0500
Hi,
due to my customer's needs, I have to implement 12 different schedule, 1 for
each month; I run a script with nsradmin like this:

create type:NSR schedule; name: Full marzo; action: skip skip skip skip skip
skip skip
create type:NSR schedule; name: Full aprile; action: skip skip skip skip
skip skip skip
create type:NSR schedule; name: Full maggio; action: skip skip skip skip
skip skip skip
create type:NSR schedule; name: Full giugno; action: skip skip skip skip
skip skip skip
create type:NSR schedule; name: Full luglio; action: skip skip skip skip
skip skip skip
create type:NSR schedule; name: Full agosto; action: skip skip skip skip
skip skip skip
create type:NSR schedule; name: Full settembre; action: skip skip skip skip
skip skip skip
create type:NSR schedule; name: Full ottobre; action: skip skip skip skip
skip skip skip
create type:NSR schedule; name: Full novembre; action: skip skip skip skip
skip skip skip
create type:NSR schedule; name: Full dicembre; action: skip skip skip skip
skip skip skip

All is ok. Now I have to set an override in order to have a full backup the
first sunday for every month, so I did:

update override: full first sunday first month every year ( for january )
update override: full first sunday second month every year ( for february )
update override: full first sunday third month every year ( for march )
update override: full first sunday fourth month every year ( for april )
update override: full first sunday fifth month every year ( for may )
update override: full first sunday sixth month every year ( for june )
update override: full first sunday seventh month every year ( for july )
update override: full first sunday eigth month every year ( for august )
update override: full first sunday ninth month every year ( for september )
update override: full first sunday tenth month every year ( for october )
update override: full first sunday eleventh month every year ( for november)
update override: full first sunday twelfth month every year ( for decemer )

All the overrides were updated correctly, but only the last one, the
DECEMBER, is not visible in the GUI, while for all the others I see f* at
the first sunday every month.

Is this a bug or it is only a nightmare ? Let's you try , and it is true ...

Let me know ... if you agree ...

Pierpa