Networker

Re: [Networker] Is this an indicator of a corrupt media database?

2005-11-07 10:21:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] Is this an indicator of a corrupt media database?
From: Alain Richard <alain.richard AT MRN.GOUV.QC DOT CA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:16:16 -0500
We got the same problem "not in media index" as you got since we ugrade
from networker 6.1.4 to (7.1.3 w/security patche). We also have change the
firmware on our (fc to scsi) bridge in the same time. Peter, your library
is direct attatch or SAN?

We also got a lot of tape mark full before their time. Is there someone
else out there who got that kind of problem and find a solution. Legato
Tech support told us to delete /nsr/mm and do a mmrecov. We done that but
the problem whent back on our 2 backup server (1 sun, 1 W2K).

Any comment we be appriciated. It begin to be a headache...