Networker

Re: [Networker] trouble overriding custom schedule

2005-10-27 11:30:32
Subject: Re: [Networker] trouble overriding custom schedule
From: Rick Caldwell <rickc AT DALLAS.OILFIELD.SLB DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 10:14:27 -0500
Darren Dunham wrote:

I have several custom schedules set up but when I try to override the schedule in version 7.2 on a Solaris 8 Sun server I get the error "Modify failed: 'type is a read-only attribute'".

How are you trying to modify it?  nsradmin?

So you've created it.  Can you show an example of trying to modify it?

I try to modify in the GUI by clicking on a date and doing an override which works until I try to apply the setting to exit the screen and then I get the error. In the mean time I updated to 7.2.1 and the problem seems to have gone away.

--
Have you noticed that a "slight tax increase" costs us at least two
hundred dollars a year, but a "substantial tax cut" saves us maybe thirty cents?

rickc AT dallas.oilfield.slb DOT com  or rickc AT slb DOT com

"signoff networker" in the