Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP 7.2

2005-10-25 12:07:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP 7.2
From: "Kilpatrick, Mark" <mark.kilpatrick AT SABEO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:00:43 +0100
The interesting thing here is that your backups ran correctly before the
upgrade. I am going to run a test on our old system to compare the
difference in time (networker 7.1.3).

My backup just spent 30 minutes appearing to do nothing. Then it started
to write to disk. If my 120,000 files took 30 mins then your ten million
files could take approx 20 hours.

Can you try a smaller volume specified in the saveset? I will let you
know how my test with 7.1.3 goes.