Networker

Re: [Networker] Stops backing up directories at 4th level

2005-10-14 18:02:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] Stops backing up directories at 4th level
From: Dave Mussulman <mussulma AT CS.UIUC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 17:00:25 -0500
Do you have more information on this bug?  I looked at the release notes
for 7.1.3 last night and didn't see a note that it was resolved but I
didn't know how it was referenced.  This is client, not server based,
right?  I have one client that has a few "Access is denied." errors;
does every client that has this problem produce this error?

Dave, running 7.1.2 and worried about broken restores