Networker

Re: [Networker] Windows Server Re-booting when Legato starts

2005-10-14 00:18:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Windows Server Re-booting when Legato starts
From: Srinivas Rao <rsrini AT BLR.PIN.PHILIPS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 09:41:44 +0530
Dear Mark,
We had this problem after upgrading our Networker clients from 6.1.4 to
7.1.2. Networker clients(Win2K) were rebooting with BSOD(Blue Scree of
Death) error immediately after starting the scheduled backup. After some
investigation, we found it was OFM conflicting with McAfee. The problem was
solved after upgrading OFM from version 8 to 9.2.

Regards,
Srinivas Rao,
Legato Support Engineer,
Philips Software Centre,