Networker

Re: [Networker] OS X restore ?

2005-10-12 03:48:03
Subject: Re: [Networker] OS X restore ?
From: Vandecruys Kris <Kris.Vandecruys AT NBB DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:46:32 +0200
Hi Johan,

a workaround could be that you install a small linux machine in your prepress
dept and config it as a client for Directed Recovers
They could use this central console to do all the restores for the XServes.
You will have to create a user with elevated rights on this machine, but the
Admin Guide has very clear instructions on how to set this up

Regards,

Kris

Visit our website! http://www.nbb.be

"DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message should not be construed
as binding on the part of the National Bank of Belgium (NBB) unless
otherwise and previously stated. The opinions expressed in this message
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect NBB
viewpoints, particularly when the content of this message, or part
thereof, is private by nature or does not fall within the professional
scope of its author."