Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker processes not starting

2005-10-11 10:02:53
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker processes not starting
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:51:20 -0400
On Oct 11, 2005, at 9:39 AM, Andrew Bridgeman wrote:

We have a old Unix networker server which use to be our main Networker
server but has since been replaced with a Windows based Server running
7.1.3. I have been asked to get some data off the old system. Normally all i do is stop the current networker server on the Windows system. login to the Unix machine cd /etc/init.d and do a ./networker start but for some
reason it is sitting/hanging there doing nothing and not starting any
processes. I have opened up the permissions to 777 incase that's what was causing the problem. Does anyone know what i can do fix it or even how to
diagnose the problem.

Any help is much appreciated.

What does the nsr/logs/daemon.log say?

"signoff networker" in the