Networker

[Networker] disk 2 disk backup: cannot restore while back is going?

2005-10-08 14:26:10
Subject: [Networker] disk 2 disk backup: cannot restore while back is going?
From: Zaigui Wang <zaigui AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 11:21:01 -0700
Hi all,

I am testing the DiskBU feature of networker 7.2. Somehow I cannot restore
anything while the
backup is still going. Basically I try to do some setsave recover, but keep
getting this message:

NSR Server XXX: busy
recover: waiting 30 seconds they retrying

Does anybody have similar issues?

Thanks!

Zaigui

http://mail.yahoo.com