Networker

[Networker] Michael Young is out of the office.

2005-10-07 15:17:30
Subject: [Networker] Michael Young is out of the office.
From: Michael Young <michael.young AT NI DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 04:01:03 +0900
I will be out of the office starting  2005/10/08 and will not return until
2005/10/23.

I will be out of the office from 10/10-10/21 and return to the office on
10/24.  If you have a Notes related question or request please contact the
NIJ Helpdesk.

If it is important that you speak directly to me, you can contact me at
mikeyoung AT gmail DOT com. However, my response may be delayed.  Thank you.