Networker

Re: [Networker] advance file type question

2005-09-29 17:55:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] advance file type question
From: Davina Treiber <Treiber AT HOTPOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:52:55 +0100
Teresa Biehler wrote:
This article is relevant for clients running an old version of the
client (v5.x).  I'm wondering about a limit on the size of save sets
written to an advanced file type device on Solaris 9 with v7.1.3.  Is
Legato "large file aware"?

Yes Legato is large file aware, the 2GB save set limitation is ancient history. It seems the other responder to your question is feeding you nonsense.

Thanks.
Teresa