Networker

Re: [Networker] Resource/Guide/Link on applying Advanced File Type Devices

2005-09-21 06:00:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Resource/Guide/Link on applying Advanced File Type Devices
From: "Maarten Boot (CWEU-USERS/CWNL)" <Maarten.Boot AT NL.COMPUWARE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:59:15 +0200
If your exact release has no admin manual e.g. 7.1.3 look ar the release
before (7.1.2) or the root release of this version (7.1)

In my case 7.1.2 has the admin manual

http://web1.legato.com/cgi-bin/catalog?sf=Releases&level=19-6#19-6

Anyway your distributor and or support contract authorizes you to have the
full CD set of Networker and this includes the full Documentation set

Maarten