Networker

[Networker] How to administrate a LNS through a firewall...

2005-09-20 09:19:07
Subject: [Networker] How to administrate a LNS through a firewall...
From: Thorsten Linow <Linow.Thorsten AT TALKLINE DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:07:10 +0200
Hi,
I have a Datazone "A", based on a windows Legato Neworker Server "ADMIN_Data_A"
and a Datazone "B, based on a Solaris (sparc) Legato Neworker Server
"ADMIN_Data_B"
both datazones connected by a VLAN, ports protected by a firewall.
Now I just want to administrate the datazone "B" from LNS on Datazone "A".
I do not need to pass any backups through the firewall, just administration..
Which Ports do I need to open at the firewall?

Kind Regards Thorsten Linow

*  Thorsten Linow
*  Informatik Services -Backup & Restore-
*  Talkline GmbH & CO KG
*  Talklineplatz 1
*  25337 Elmshorn
*