Networker

Re: [Networker] networker for netware 7.2

2005-09-19 16:43:11
Subject: Re: [Networker] networker for netware 7.2
From: Allan Nelson <an AT CEH.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:41:52 +0100
Not seen either of those (but using Netware6.5sp3).

I'd double check that you have the recommended patches installed (if
these aren't already in sp4).
TSA5UP18
TCP659j
wsock6g

Also it seems you still need the environment variable
NSR_SUPPORT_NETWARE_4X=1  defined on your server.
An easy way of checking that is to go to the GUI on the Netware box and
see if you can see the devices etc on the Networker screen.
If not, there's a good chance it isn't.

Hope that helps... Allan.

>>> honnold AT STARKEY DOT COM 19/09/05 21:05:40 >>>
We are having issues with the Netware client 7.2 also.

1.  Manual saves work but when the client is in a group the client
nevers starts.  Any of you seen this?
What is the fix?

2.  Cannot get 7.2 to load on 6.5SP4.  The Netware console reports that
their are unresolved
symbols.  Are ideas?

TIA

body of the email. Please write to
networker-request AT listserv.temple DOT edu if you have any problems